Exclusive Hua Hin, Thailand Golf Package
7 Days / 6 Nights
A golfing adventure in the “Kingdom’s” most popular golfing region! As one of Thailand's oldest resorts, Hua Hin is located just 2 hours from Bangkok by four-lane highway, on the western side of the Gulf of Thailand. It is one of the highest quality and most convenient golfing destinations in Thailand. There are 8 international standard courses within 30 minutes of downtown Hua Hin, and many others within the neighbouring provinces.
Hua Hin has many excellent resorts, restaurants, entertainment area, and beaches, making it an ideal and memorable golf holiday destination.
A 6 night golf package staying at a top quality 4 star resort and playing some of the best golf courses in Thailand, including Black Mountain and Banyan Tree.
The tour package features:
Minimum 4 rounds of golf at international standard golf courses
6 nights accommodation at the four-star Amari Hua Hin in a Deluxe Mountain View room including daily breakfast
Black Mountain is everything you would expect of a world-class golf course. Not only is the championship course acknowledged as being one of the best in Asia, it is the only course in Thailand ever named in Golf Digest’s Top 100 Courses Outside the US.
Here you will experience golf at its very best in a wonderful setting, with sweeping vistas from almost every hole, a challenging yet highly enjoyable design and tour-standard conditioning.
Since opening in 2007, Black Mountain has hosted three Asian Tour events, including the 2014 King’s Cup held in January, the co-sanctioned Asian Tour and European Tour event True Thailand Classic, and has won a string of international awards, including best course in Thailand for the past four years in a row, and “Best Course in Asia Pacific” 2014.
The par-3 course may be the best you will ever play. Set in a natural valley, there is water on every hole – requiring precise shot-making.
Outstanding service, the most modern facilities – first-class practice facilities and a modern clubhouse overlooking the course make Black Mountain a golf experience you will long remember.
This championship golf course and clubhouse has claimed awards for three consecutive years by Asian Golf Monthly. Also the Banyan course was featured in the Top 1000 in the World by Rolex. Opened in 2008, Banyan Golf Club offers golfers a world-class golf experience and dining facilities to be enjoyed by every player and visitor.
The unique contemporary Thai style designed clubhouse features luxurious changing rooms, Mulligan’s Pub and Terrace Restaurant. Spectacular sunset views of the Burmese mountains from the clubhouse make it an even more memorable experience for everyone to enjoy.
The 18-hole championship golf course was designed and constructed by Thailand’s leading golf course architect Pirapon Namatra of Golf East.
Amari Hua Hin
Set in the popular seaside town along the Gulf of Thailand, Amari Hua Hin is just two and a half hours drive from Bangkok. Offering contemporary accommodation in an idyllic garden setting, the resort sits adjacent to Khao Takiab beach and is just 10 minutes from Hua Hin’s downtown area, providing the perfect blend of convenience, style and comfort.
Amari Hua Hin features 223 modern rooms ranging from deluxe rooms to expansive suites. The rooms are stylishly furnished and offer guests spacious living areas with modern amenities.
- 4 rounds of golf in Hua Hin
- 6 nights accommodation in the 4 star Amari Hua Hin (twin share)
- Daily breakfast -- One caddie per golfer at each golf course (caddie fees included but not caddie tips)
- Motorised golf cart
- All airport, land, and golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP high top touring van or sedan
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- All taxes and compulsory service charges
- Airfare, airport taxes, visa fees
- Personal items, meals (other than those mentioned), gratuities
Prices, Terms & Conditions
Prices From: $1925 per person twin share
Prices are in Australian Dollars
- All bookings confirmed on receipt of a 20% deposit
- Price based on payment by direct bank transfer and are subject to seasonality
- Credit card payments subject to 4% merchant fee
- Price is subject to supplier and currency rate changes until final payment
- Final payment required 30 days in advance of arrival date
- Cancellation Fees may apply from 30 days in advance of arrival date
- Travel insurance is recommended for cancellation fees, delayed flights, medical coverage or travel disruptions
Reduced prices for non-golfing partners
Single supplement available on application
Return airfares from Australian can be included in the package on application.
Prices are subject to seasonality and availablity
Golfing Getaways offer a full range of custom golf packages. Contact our team today to ensure a “great golfing experience”!